Finally, a calendar that lasts forever! Inspired by vintage volvelles, simply turn the three dials on The TAIT Perpetual Calendar to mark the date.
Never throw an expired calendar away again.
The TAIT Perpetual Calendar was created to be used year after year.
This calendar looks beautiful in the home, office, or at the local cafe.
SIZE: 16" l x 24" w x 2" h
MATERIALS: The calendar is hand screen printed on 50 pt. raw kraft chip board sourced from Michigan and finished with wooden maple ends and a hanging ribbon.
- The Chipboard - manufactured right down the road from the TAIT Detroit studio. The 50 point weight is designed to resist rippling, fading, and warping from the sun over time.
- The Maple Ends - sourced in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and sanded, cut, and drilled for TAIT in the NorthEast. They only use sustainably sourced wood, and just like in nature, the color and texture varies piece by piece.
- The Ribbon - Each calendar is finished with a matching grosgrain ribbon – the perfect final detail to display your calendar proudly, and keep it hanging in tip-top shape for years to come.
- The Assembly - All of the materials from around the US arrive at the TAIT studio in Detroit, where they are assembled by hand. Their in-house production team oversees all quality control here as well.
- The Packaging - With such attention to detail across the whole product, TAIT couldn’t just put the calendar in a plain box. Instead, they created a custom matching kraft box, making it all the more exciting to give as a gift or receive for yourself.
Ethically made in the USA.
TAIT DESIGN CO.