Penelope says, “you tickle me pink!” Join her at the dinner table as she teaches your little one how to eat!
Made of biodegradable, dishwasher safe, and durable bamboo fiber.
- Sustainable - Uses excess raw materials of fast-growing, eco-friendly bamboo that can be harvested frequently without damaging the soil or landscape.
- Durable - Extremely strong, moisture resistant, heat tolerant, and dishwasher safe. Made to sustain everyday use and tough enough to be enjoyed for years.
- Repurposed - Plastics machines are retooled to mold a new responsible material into beautiful, durable, eco-chic bowls.
- Biodegradable - When you are ready to move on, the material breaks down cleanly, returning to the earth, leaving very little environmental impact.
SIZE: 10.5” x 10.5” x 1.75”
MATERIAL: Primarily made from repurposed bamboo fibers. The process begins by gathering excess materials from bamboo flooring and furniture manufacturers and grinding it into a fine powder. A nontoxic resin consisting of cornstarch and PET (the recyclable plastic contained in water bottles) is then added to insure resilience, moldability, and dishwasher safety.
Bamboozle has scored the highest marks for food safety, biodegradability, and dishwasher resilience. The products are also submitted to Proposition 65 testing in California to confirm that no toxic chemicals or materials are included and is BPA Free.
- Normal forks, knives, spoons + serving utensils will not leave long lasting impressions.
- The use of sharp chef, prep, and steak knives are not recommended.
- Tested to handle the toughest stains such as beet juice, dressings, and tomato sauces.
- Will not react well to extreme temperatures below freezing or above boiling.
- Prolonged soaking is not recommended.
- All pieces have been thoroughly tested and can withstand use in household dishwashers.
- The bamboo material used can overheat and dry in the microwave, reducing the lifespan of the product. While microwaving is not recommended, Bamboozle products do not release any toxins when exposed to heat.
END OF LIFE: Dispose as Biodegradable waste.
Ethically made in China.