Dr. Bronner’s Arnica-Menthol Organic Magic Balm helps cool and soothe sore muscles and achy joints with a potent blend of arnica, camphor, menthol and peppermint oils. The base of organic beeswax and organic oils—avocado, coconut, olive, jojoba and hemp nourishes and moisturizes skin with no synthetic ingredients.
SIZE: 57g / 2oz
INGREDIENTS: Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,*† Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,*† Cera Alba (Beeswax),* Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Oil,* Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil,*† Cinnamomum (Camphor) Oil,* Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals,* Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,* Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil,* Arnica Montana Oil,* Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil,* Tocopherol
* Certified Organic Ingredients
† Certified Fair Trade Ingredients
- Decongestant – Rub the balm on the chest before bed (under a shirt so it doesn’t get on your bedding) and breathe more clearly through the night, or apply a layer to the bottom of your feet and wear socks to bed to help open up breathing passages.
- Muscle Rub – The original intended use. Apply to sore, tight and tender muscles and joints, the tingly cold/warm sensation penetrates to loosen or soothe clenched muscles and achy joints.
- Massage Balm – Instead of a regular massage oil, try the Arnica-Menthol balm to provide a relieving massage. You will get the double action of the camphor/menthol/mint plus the massage to loosen and relax tension.
- Achy Feet Relief – Massage it on the feet at the end of a long day. Not only will the balm soften tough skin, but also the magic blend will invigorate tired feet. Just say, “Aaah!”
Take care to avoid broken skin, as well as contact with the eyes or other mucous membranes. Wash your hands thoroughly after applying so that you don’t inadvertently get it in your eyes.
END OF LIFE: Wash + separate packaging for recycle, or repurpose.
Ethically made in the USA.
C$16.00 Excl. tax