This Olive Leaf scalp treatment was made with love for those of us who know the pain of itchy and flaky scalp conditions!
Om Organics uses a carefully selected blend of black cumin and tea tree to ease inflamed and irritated skin, while also rebalancing moisture levels, and regulating oil production.
It's the perfect natural treatment to nurture your sweet scalp!
- Olive Leaf Extract - Contains bioactive compounds that have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil - Provides Vitamins A, B, and C, along with minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium, and zinc, giving the scalp what it needs to be healthy. This oil will help regulate over-active oil glands.
- Jojoba Seed Oil - The oil moisturizes the scalp and may be a dandruff remedy. Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B, E, copper, and zinc. Because it strengthens hair, it is also thought that jojoba oil can prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness.
INGREDIENTS: Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil & Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Tocopherol.
USE: Once per week.
1. Prior to shampooing, apply 3 droppers full to dry scalp.
2. Massage in and allow 30 minutes to penetrate.
3. Shampoo twice, and condition.
4. Dry hair and style as usual.
END OF LIFE: Wash + separate packaging for recycle or save + repurpose.
Ethically made in Canada.