Deep, smoky undertone of earthy oakmoss, reminiscent of a dark, rich bourbon. Soft hint of lavender subtly compliments the peaty headiness, conjuring up a thirst for leather and whiskey.
- Recommended for any length of facial hair
- Kills the itch! Moisturizes the skin to prevent dryness and irritation
- Promotes healthy hair growth by strengthening and thickening beard hair
- Softens and conditions; tames, smooths, and sculpts beard hair
- Prevents in-grown hairs and razor burn; eradicates “beard-ruff”
- Gives beard a healthy, natural sheen and subtle scent
- 100% natural, vegan, non-toxic
INGREDIENTS: Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Evernia Furfuracea (Oakmoss) Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil*
Appropriate for all skin types, including dry and sensitive skin. Suitable for light stubble to full beards.
100% natural, vegan, non-toxic, cruelty-free, hypoallergenic, and free of all synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, fillers, gluten, and GMOs.
USE: Add 2-4 drops of oil to palm and rub hands together for even distribution. Work oil into the skin, then out to the ends of your beard working with and against the grain. Run comb or brush through beard to tame hair and evenly distribute oil.
Apply beard oil after a hot shower when pores are open. Make sure beard hair is dry. Massage any remaining oil into the rest of your face for overall added hydration. Use once a day to keep hair soft and conditioned.
Precaution: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Store in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
END OF LIFE: Wash and separate packaging for recycle.
Ethically made in Canada.