The champion of this serum is tremella mushrooms – a natural source of hyaluronic acid that replenishes moisture deep in the skin. Dew Drops also contains Kakadu plum, which is packed with 100x more Vitamin C than oranges to brighten and plump up the skin.
- Tremella Mushroom - A hyaluronic acid alternative, made up of xylose, mannose, glucuronic acid which are hydrophilic compound with anti-inflammatory + wound healing properties. Sugar molecules in tremella extract are great for moisturizing the skin + creating a firm, smooth texture
- Kakadu Plum Extract - Has 100x more vitamin C than oranges do. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that helps to block oxidative stress. Oxidative stress comes from things like the sun, pollution, smoking, and more. It can also help decrease the amount of sun damage to the skin by minimizing the level of inflammation + redness caused by overexposure to the sun.
- Red Algae Extract - A hydrating ingredient that is chock full of galactomannans, to help maintain the skin's natural hydration. This extract is rich in polysaccharides which clings to water molecules to hydrate + plump the skin. The biopolymers made from the polysaccharides not only attract water, but also interlock with each other.
Concentration of Key Actives: Tremella Mushroom (Hyaluronic Acid) (1%), Kakadu Plum (Vitamin C Blend) (2%), Red Algae Extract (0.5%)
SIZE: 30ml / 1 fl oz glass dropper bottle
IDEAL FOR: All Skin Types
INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water/Eau, *ᵀPentylene Glycol, Glycerin, *ᵀTremella Fuciformis (Tremella Mushroom) Polysaccharide, *Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, *ᵀAloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Kappaphycus Alvarezii (Red Algae) Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa (Tara) Fruit Extract, *Sodium Levulinate, *Sodium Anisate, *Picea Mariana (Black Spruce) Bark Extract, *Acer Rubrum (Red Maple) Bark Extract, *Pinus Banksiana (Jack Pine) Bark Extract, *Betula Alleghaniensis (Yellow Birch) Bark Extract, Salvia Miltiorrhiza (Red Sage) Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, *ᵀEucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, *Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil Expressed
* Non-GMO, ᵀ Organic
EWG Verified. Dermatologist Tested. Hypo-Allergenic. Essential Oil Free. Cruelty Free. Vegan. Synthetic Free. Paraben Free. Traceable Ingredients.
HOW TO ENJOY: Apply 1-2 drops to clean skin, morning and night. Best applied after cleansing and toning and before cream moisturizers.
Used once per day, one bottle lasts approximately 2-4 months.
Test on patch of skin before applying to face. Keep out of reach of children and away from direction sunlight. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
In Customer Testing, Dew Drops was shown to increase skin elasticity and visibly brighten.
- 100% of users said their skin felt firmer after use
- 91% of users said their skin felt moisturized after use
- 90% of users saw visible results
- Based on a survey with 12 participants
- Can I use Dew Drops morning and night? Yes, Dew Drops is safe to use both in your morning and evening skincare routines.
- Can I use Dew Drops with other Three Ships Beauty serums? Yes, Dew Drops can be used with any of their products.
- This serum contains both Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C, can these two ingredients be used together? Yes! Vitamin C is a great antioxidant that scavenges for free radicals on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is a humectant that has a low pH hence the name "hyaluronic acid". It attracts water molecules from its surroundings in order to increase in size. Both ingredients work synergistically together and does not inhibit each other.
- What is the difference between a water-based serum and an oil-based serum? Water-based serums go under a cream. They nourish the inner layer of the skin because the molecule is small and is able to penetrate deeper. Oil-based serums go on top of cream because they have a bigger molecule. They lock in all the moisturizing products you put underneath.
- Does Dew Drops contain upcycled ingredients? Yes! The Bark Extract is upcycled from the biomass by-products of the lumber industry in Quebec, Canada. The bioactive molecules in the tree’s bark are obtained through a circular economy cycle, where leftover bark is recycled into compost and returned to the forest as fertilizer.
- Does the Vitamin C in Dew Drops degrade when its in contact with oxygen? Not necessarily, though we always recommend best practices of not leaving the product open or exposed to the sun. Dew Drops contains Kakadu Plum as its source of Vitamin C, so it is not exactly the same as typical Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) (i.e. the singular Vitamin C molecule). Ascorbic acid is extremely unstable but Kakadu Plum is not so it doesn't require the same sort of stabilizing ingredients or UV protective packaging, and it doesn't degrade at the same rate.
END OF LIFE: Paperboard package product comes in is recyclable. Wash and dry glass bottle and dropper of repurpose or recycle.
Ethically crafted in Canada.