This 'Festive Cardinal' cross stitch kit features a geometric rendition of everyone's favourite cheery bird!
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 2 - A tad more complicated because of size, number of colours or types of stitches
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself.
Your kit includes:
- A pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols
- A pattern showcasing black and white symbols
- A piece of oatmeal coloured (fiddler's cloth) 14 count Aida fabric
- A size 24 tapestry needle
- A 5" embroidery hoop
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project once
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching
This design is 61 stitches wide by 59 stitches high and involves the use of 5 different colours. It is made using full stitches with a few back stitches.
This Pigeon Coop cross stitch kit is made and packaged in Canada using recycled and Earth-friendly materials.
©The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!