This cross stitch kit features a geometric sunset above an A-frame cabin nestled in the forest. Stitch your own version of the cabin you want to spend a night at!
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 2 - A tad more complicated because of size, number of colours or types of stitches
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself.
Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols
- A pattern showcasing black and white symbols
- A piece of black 14 count Aida fabric
- A size 24 tapestry needle
- A 6" embroidery hoop
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching
This design is 59 stitches wide by 67 stitches high and involves the use of 13 different colours. It is made using basic and back stitches.
This Pigeon Coop cross stitch kit is made and packaged in Canada using recycled and Earth-friendly materials.
©The Pigeon Coop
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it. Thanks for supporting small businesses!