Homeopathic medicine used for colds and cold symptoms such as nasal congestion, runny nose, rhinitis (acute, recurrent, infectious or allergic).
A natural health product developed specifically for babies and children aged 1 month to 11 years. Coryzalia® is sugar-free, dye-free, and preservative-free with a neutral taste that facilitates the take and helps the child to have their smile back.
- Coryzalia® can be given at the same time as other ongoing treatments
- Easy to use
- No preservatives, flavours, or sugar
- Sterile + drinkable unit-doses that are hygienic + convenient
- A pre-dosed quantity so you can't make any mistake
- Safe + convenient transport + guaranteed hygiene
SIZE: 30 Drinkable Unit (1ml) Doses
Medicinal Ingredients:Allium Cepa 3CH, Belladonna 3CH, Gelsemium Sempervirens 3CH, Kali Bichromicum 3CH, Pulsatilla 3CH, Sabadilla 3CH
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified Water
USE: Children must swallow the medicine.
Give 1 drinkable unit dose at the onset of symptoms. Repeat 3 times per day. Reduce with improvement.
Keep the remaining unit-doses in the aluminum pouch.
- Tear open foil pouch at notched edge
- Snap off one single-use dose
- Twist the cap of the single-use unit-dose to open
- Hold baby in a seated position. Squeeze entire contents of one single-use unit-dose into baby’s mouth.
WARNING: If fever or symptoms worsen or persist, consult a health care practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
END OF LIFE: Box is recyclable. Aluminum packets are recyclable where facilities exist. Dosing tubes are disposable or can be washed and recycled where appropriate facilities exist.