Elevate your yoga practice with this sustainable, toxin-free and beautiful mat. Perfect for hot yoga, gentle yoga, meditation and stretching. Allows for ultra-grip when sweating so you can lose the towel.
Don't fret the sweat, embrace it. The Scoria Cork mat delivers supreme traction when sweating with no slip.
From the Rethink artist collection this botanical print allows one to explore play in movement + imagination.
Includes a bonus carry strap.
SIZE: 72"l x 24"w | 4.5mm thick | 2.9kg
MATERIAL: Sustainably harvested natural cork, natural latex tree rubber, water-based eco adhesives, water-based non-toxic inks.
Cork is naturally anti-microbial + water-resistant so there is no need to worry about germs, mold or mildew forming. The bark is harvested by hand every nine years after the tree matures. Cork trees are not cut down for harvesting + they can live up to 300 years.
No PVC, PET, TPE or harsh chemicals. Plastic free packaging.
- After practice, lay the mat to air dry, then roll + store, cork sanitizes itself naturally
- If there is dirt or body oils, wipe the mat down with a wet soft cloth + warm water
- Every once in a while you can use mild soap with water to prevent stains from settling
- Always roll CORK side out
- Store in shade + avoid long sun exposure.
- Please DO NOT put in the washing machine, Scoria cork mats are not machine safe
Please note due to the difference of digital screens, colours may differ slightly.
END OF LIFE: Cork is 100% compostable + biodegradable.
Cork ethically sourced in Portugal, Natural rubber ethically sourced in Vietnam, Mat ethically made in SGS certified facility in Hong Kong.