This deep conditioning treatment adds shine and softness to your hair while helping to repair damage. Sit back and relax while coconut, pracaxi oil and tucuma butter work in harmony to moisturize and detangle - leaving you with hair that is bouncy and perfectly nourished.
- Argan Oil - Treats split ends and tames frizziness to make your hair more manageable, while adding gloss and shine.
- Silk and Oat Proteins - Strengthen and mend hair fibers while increasing your hair's ability to hold moisture, all while adding shine and smoothness.
- Honey - The humectant properties of honey help regulate and retain moisture in hair.
SIZES: Mini 50g / Full Size 100g
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Pentaclethra Macroloba (Pracaxi) Seed Oil, Honey, Cocoa Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Astrocaryum (Tucuma) Seed Butter, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein.
USE: Apply to clean, damp hair. Use a wide-toothed comb to evenly disperse product from roots to ends. Allow mask to sit for 10-15 minutes. Rinse and style as usual.
- Smooth and Shiny Hair - Using a hair mask at least once a week will make your hair extra smooth and shiny without being greasy or running the risk of developing dandruff.
- Reverses Hair Damage - There are different ways for your hair to be damaged. It could be caused by continually applying heat without protection. Hair straighteners, blow-dryers, and curlers weaken your hair’s cuticle causing it to fall or break. Hair starts to lose its natural moisture which causes frizzy hair. Using a hair mask is a great way to repair and strengthen the strands of your hair.
- For Colored Hair Maintenance - Hair coloring can cause dryness and thinning of hair especially if you don’t observe proper maintenance. Hair masks are great for restoring health and softness after an intense hair color treatment.
END OF LIFE: Wash + separate packaging for recycle.
Ethically made in Canada.