This miraculous combination of skin-soothing oils and botanical distillates gently removes impurities while easing inflammation and redness.
Rosehip and Kukui nut oils nourish dry skin while protecting against free radical damage, while Horse Chestnut works to strengthen weakened capillaries.
Just when you think it's too good to be true, Blue Tansy oil comes in for the win as a soothing regenerator, giving your skin everything it needs to feel clean and rejuvenated!
- Rosehip Oil - Full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.
- Blue Tansy - Highly anti-inflammatory for red, itchy, irritated, or fragile skin.
- Horse Chestnut - Contains 'Proanthocyanidin A2' which has strong wound healing, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is 20 times more effective at absorbing superoxide anions (free radicals) than Vitamin C.
SIZE: 118 ml
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sandalum Album (Sandalwood) Distillate, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Distillate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Lactobacillus (Radish Root) Ferment, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Fruit Extract, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Oil.
1. Moisten skin.
2. Take a dime size of cleanser.
3. Massage into skin with small circular movements.
4. Use a warm, damp cloth to gently wipe the skin clean.
5. Follow with face mist + moisturizer.
This is a completely raw formulation, meaning no heat is used in the production of this cleanser. That way, the plants retain their maximum beneficial properties - all the better for your skin!
END OF LIFE: Wash + separate packaging for recycle or reuse.
Ethically made in Canada.