A clean and simple beard oil for the educated man. Crafted with a collection of expertly selected oils to help polish and maintain your beard at any stage.
Use this beard oil to tame and polish a lackluster beard while eliminating flakes, dryness and itching with up to 24 hours of moisturizing benefit.
- Thinning Beards
- Close-to-the-skin Beards
- Reactive Skin
- Bushy Beards
- Dull Skin + Facial Hair
- Humectant - Draws moisture into the skin + hair
- Anti-Inflammatory - Contains naturally occurring Squalane, helping to reduce redness + swelling
- Enriches - Contains naturally occuring vitamins A, E, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9 + B12
IDEAL FOR: Normal to dry skin types
- 5ml amber glass dropper bottle (perfect to try for first time)
- 10ml amber glass roller bottle (ideal for travelling)
- 30ml amber glass dropper bottle
INGREDIENTS: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil* *Certified Organic
100% Organic. Non-Comedogenic.
- 5ml - Hold bottle upside down allowing it to drip onto the palm of the hand (short beard use 1-3 drops, medium beard use 4-6 drops, long beard use 6-10 drops). Rub both hands together until palms are warm, apply to beard/skin in an upward fashion.
- 10ml - Roll directly onto beard and skin or roll onto the palm of the hand. Rub both hands together until palms are warm, apply to beard and skin in an upward fashion.
- 30ml - Remove eyedropper, drip oil in the palm of the hand (short beard use 1-3 drops, medium beard use 4-6 drops, long beard use 6-10 drops). Rub both hands together until palms are warm, apply to beard/skin in an upward fashion.
Make sure to reach the skin with oil. Comb downwards to style beard.
END OF LIFE: Paper box product arrives in is recyclable. Wash and separate empty glass container and lid for recycle.
Ethically handcrafted in small batches in Canada.