Bamboo pot scrapers are essential tools in every kitchen. Hand-crafted from organic bamboo, these pot scrapers are complete with a different shape in each corner to get into a variety of hard-to-reach spots. The compact size fits perfectly in your hand to help remove stubborn foods and substances without scratching your cooking surface.
Great for pots and cast iron pans, but also useful for baking and cleaning; from scraping a batter bowl clean, tempering chocolate, or removing spilled sauce from your glass-top stove. Imagine all of the possibilities with your own pot scraper.
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Lightweight + more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant + anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
SIZE: 2.5" long
MATERIALS: Certified Organic, Sustainably Sourced + Biobased Bamboo, Food safe wood oil
Free from Lacquers, Dyes, Heavy Metals, Petroleum, BPS + Phthalates, PFAS + Flourinated Chemicals, Formaldehyde.
USE: When properly cared for, your bamboo kitchen utensils can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with a natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
END OF LIFE: 100% compostable + biodegradable.
Ethically crafted in China.