We've all done it: gotten gravy on a spotless outfit right before the party. Smeared food across a freshly scrubbed countertop. Put a spoon in the sink even though we'll need it again... all because we don't have a spoon rest. That's why Bambu invented the 'Give it a Rest' spatula.
Their ‘Give it a Rest’ spatula is a combination of a spoon rest and a spatula. This innovative spatula is lovingly crafted from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo, with a small, patented bump on the back – a natural characteristic of how bamboo grows.
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Lightweight + more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant + anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
SIZE: 12" long
MATERIALS: Certified Organic, Sustainably Sourced + Biobased Bamboo, Food safe wood oil
Free from Lacquers, Dyes, Heavy Metals, Petroleum, BPS + Phthalates, PFAS + Flourinated Chemicals, Formaldehyde.
USE: When properly cared for, your bamboo kitchen utensils can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with a natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
END OF LIFE: 100% Compostable + biodegradable.
Ethically crafted in China.