From porcelain to granite, this highly concentrated cleaning formula is safe and effective on every surface—even finished wood. Mop all the floors in your home, clean the entire bathroom. Non toxic and packed with active ingredients—a little goes a long way!
SCENT PROFILE: The fresh scent of No. 247 blends eucalyptus with notes of pine and hints of rose, lily of the valley, bergamot, ylang-ylang and thyme. You may also notice hints of musk and lavender.
SIZE: 475ml / 16oz
INGREDIENTS: A concentrated blend of plant-derived anionic and non-ionic surfactants, mineral-derived cleaning enhancer (sodium gluconate), plant-derived grease-cutting agent (triethyl citrate), essential oils, and phthalate free fragrance.
Biodegradable, Allergen-free. Free from petroleum, chlorine bleach, ammonia, phosphate and artificial colour.
USE: To mop floors or clean kitchens and bathrooms, mix product with hot water in a bucket. Then dip a mop, sponge, cloth, or Scrub Brush in the mixture. Ideal for floors, showers, toilets, and tubs.
For heavily soiled surfaces, soap scum, or tough stains, combine with All-Purpose Bleach Alternative. Do not cover when mixing. For optimal results and decreased waste, wipe surfaces with Lint-Free Cleaning Cloths. For hard-to-reach areas or stubborn stains, use with the Scrub Brush.
- All household surfaces, including granite, stone, marble, stainless steel, and finished wood.
- Mopping floors and large surfaces.
- Cleaning bathrooms, showers, tubs, and toilets.
Tips + Tricks:
- Clean and wipe dry with a Lint Free Cleaning Cloths.
- For tougher areas such as bathroom grout and tile, use the Copper Cloth or Scrub Brush.
- Before mopping, sweep floors with the Horse Hair Broom.
- For sparkling floors and large surfaces, mix with All Purpose Cleaning Concentrate and hot water in the Wash Tub Basin or larger bucket.
END OF LIFE: Wash + separate bottle + lid for recycle or repurpose.
Ethically made in the USA.